- Collaborate with Experience Designers to iterate on the design and implementation of our product
- Work with Data Scientists and Backend Engineers to build features and ship experiments
- Build efficient and reusable frontend systems and abstractions
- Find and address performance issues
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Identify and communicate frontend best practices
- Familiarity with server-side MVC web frameworks, such as Ruby on Rails or Express (NodeJS).
- Commanding grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Working proficiency in English required.
Frontend Engineers are an essential part of Sortlist’s Product Team.
Sortlist.com is a tech startup based in Belgium. Through an innovative web application strongly linked to professional networks, Sortlist is reinventing the way businesses of any sizes/locations find their marketing and communication agencies.
- Join us at the start of this exciting time of growth acceleration.
- Get a taste of the development of an international startup.
- Unique successful/growing/challenging/funded/niche startup.
- Fun, casual environment.
- Flexible schedules.
- Competitive wage.